We Are Your Top Resource for Homes for Rent in Tallahassee
With so many options in Tallahassee for finding homes for rent, Tally Property Management makes is easy to find the home, apartment, duplex or single family home you are looking for in the area. So stop wasting time on Trulia, Rentals.com and Craigslist! Search for Homes for Rent in Tallahassee now. If you can’t find the property that meets your needs, contact us today for rental units coming up soon.
Tallahassee Rental Property Management Company
What do we mean when we say, We manage your property likes it’s our own? Simply put, we actually pay attention to the details. We don’t just lease your property to anyone who can come up with a $100 move-in fee without regard to qualifications and rental history. We also monitor property conditions and respond promptly to maintenance issues and requests. The heart of professional property management is personal contact and communication. Our contact management leasing and record keeping systems facilitate open lines of communication.
Why choose Tally Property Management?
At Tally Property Management (TPM), we believe that delivering superior property management by keeping residents in well maintained housing, we provide the foundation for residents and owners to prosper, and contribute to making Tallahassee a better community and an improved economic environment for all citizens. Check out the benefits of letting Tally Property Management handle all your property management needs.
- Full service professional property management services at competitive prices.
- In-house repair coordination with an email request system for general repairs, and a 24-hour on call service response for emergency maintenance issues.
- Maintenance service costs that are well below standard contractor prices and all sub-contractors are experienced, licensed and insured.
- Volume business discounts to your benefit for materials and services whenever possible, and we do not mark up any materials utilized in maintenance services.
- In-house accounting and financial reporting systems with monthly and end of year reports of all income and expenses ready for input to your tax consultant.
- Applicant qualification with minimum income standards, rental history, credit history and background research.
- Full security deposits equal to at least one month rent and pet deposits, if you allow pets.