At Tally Property Management (TPM), we believe that delivering superior property management by keeping residents in well maintained housing, we provide the foundation for residents and owners to prosper, and contribute to making Tallahassee a better community and an improved economic environment for all citizens.
What TPM Offers
- Full service professional property management services at competitive prices.
- In-house repair coordination with an email request system for general repairs, and a 24-hour on call service response for emergency maintenance issues.
- Maintenance service costs that are well below standard contractor prices and all sub-contractors are experienced, licensed and insured.
- Volume business discounts to your benefit for materials and services whenever possible, and we do not mark up any materials utilized in maintenance services.
- In-house accounting and financial reporting systems with monthly and end of year reports of all income and expenses ready for input to your tax consultant.
- Applicant qualification with minimum income standards, rental history, credit history and background research.
- Full security deposits equal to at least one month rent and pet deposits, if you allow pets.
What do we mean when we say, We manage your property likes it’s our own? Simply put, we actually pay attention to the details. We don’t just lease your property to anyone who can come up with a $100 move-in fee without regard to qualifications and rental history. We also monitor property conditions and respond promptly to maintenance issues and requests. The heart of professional property management is contact and communication. Our contact management leasing and record keeping systems facilitate open lines of communication.
From 1997 to 2012 Chip Perkins was a partner in Cabat Properties, a Real Estate partnership that successfully acquired and self-managed over 780 residential units in Tallahassee and Indiana. Chip and his partners were able to increase in gross income on the company’s own properties by 5.3% from 2009 to 2010 in the middle of a recession. Their overall ratio of all income to potential income for 2010 was 99.64%.
In 2011, Cabat Properties, LLC expanded its services with the formation of separate property Management Company, designed specifically to serve other owners investment properties. After a mid-2012 buyout from Cabat Properties, Chip Perkins re-labeled the management company to Tally Property Management, LLC. Since 2012 Chip has assembled an experienced team that meets and exceeds in all aspects of property management tor real estate investors in the Tallahassee area.